Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 9:16 AM |  
Had a great time yesterday during Mindice 21st celebration held at the function room at Weiliang's place. This couple ( Weiliang n Mindice ) who are my very very good friends share a very very unique and fulfilling love. Really envy them man haha in a few yrs times i think they shd be able to settle down already haha :) Got to catch up with a few friends whom i have not met for couple of years and some of them i really tot i won't have the chance to meet up with them again ,for example Shi Xuan, Angela , Kar Liang , Fuwen and Jingyi haha. I became very very talkative yesterday as a result and not to forget the crappy yet funny Karaoke session with Ah Tan, Eunice , Zhen Hao , Johny ,Zhi Wei and Zhi Hao. Oh yeah Derek was there 2. Seriously AISS friends are the best among my circle of friends.


And so third week into working in Comfort Delgro. We sort of shifted to a newly renovated office and i was e first to cope the desk at e last row hohoho now i can surf internet like nobody business liao heh heh... Things that i been doing admin lor..filing documents,photocopying and some data entry damn sian no action one haha. Time seems to drag ass during work also. Saving up some money so i can buy myself a PS3 40gb n renew my bike insurance and yeah talking about bike, I'm going for class 2A soon le next yr Jan 10th hope can pass my 2A TP with first attempt like what happened for my previous class 2B. Been eyeing RVF400 as my next bike hehe.


Waiting and waiting....Why i haven hear from SPF for almost 1 month? Friends told me have to wait at least for 3 mths wah lao ehhh...how come??


So far singlehood has been good for me well at least i dont have to let myself get affected emotionally over love matters.. Hear too many stories, sometimes it sets me wondering whats exactly love? Is it something that will fade along with time? Its beautiful yes but do we really know how to love a person in e right way? to love someone in your way but not the way she wants.. or to love someone the way she wants but its hard on you. If a relationship is strong and real it will definitely stand any test that comes along and only will it become even stronger if its not, a simple trivial issue is enough to shatter the whole relationship.


Here are some photos taken during Mindice 21st haaa..








Ppl I'm Kevin Zeng signing off haha... ZZzzzz
Posted by ShaDow Knight

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum