Monday, September 15, 2008 at 11:25 AM |  
Just came back from attending cousin wedding buffet dinner in Malaysia. Wedding here wedding there nowdays wedding is like a fashion trend going hahaha..Well to me marriage is like ermmmmm end to a person's freedom? more responsibilies? more problems and so on.. Life is so damn stupid why must we get sick of something that we see or do everyday. I have mixed feelings regarding marriages! haha well i'm just 21 still a long way to go before talking about settling down. I still got my damn 4 yrs dreadful sucky painful crappy and irritating University course to finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN IT!

I went to Police webby to look up on their rank and salary scale , well with my A level Qualification i can onli be a small police officer fetching a monthly pay of 2000plus. Thats very little to me but u know what? Life is short la don need to put yourself through shit n get nth out from it. My friend graduated from uni with a third class engineering and freak! He is still jobless after few mths! And some jobs even need u to go through some crap probation to see if u can make the mark. Com on I HATE THIS! ! ! Well this world is all about money! Money controls the world! Its e root of all evil deeds of mankind! But without it the world will stop spinning, ppl study n work their whole life for e sake of money..So don;t ever look down on that small little piece of 5 dollar notes! It controls our life. Hahaha.

Well i think i going crazy soon if this goes on and on and on...stuffing those whole big chunk of formulas and notes into my brain.I seriously think Uni is making fun of us. They expect us to study like we have no life. Today i woke up late for e LAB session and u know what? I feel nothing about it..I heck care it and go back to slp and by then i just realised how much passion i have left for studies. IF this goes on and push me nearer to e edge i am realli going to think about working already. At least can buy a house after few yrs and buy myself my dream bike.

I HATE CARSSSSSSSSS........
Posted by ShaDow Knight

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum