Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 11:31 PM |  

Term break now...as much as i want to study and understand all the concepts taught , i simply cant. Its not easy for me as my foundation in physics has been quite weak all along ever since sec 3 and i cant realli master e skill of analysing and applying formulas to solve those problematic Physics Qns. Even my strongest subject,mathematics,seems shaky. Part 2 of first semester is just days ahead and lecture notes are getting thicker n thicker and tutorials piling up gosh i really dont understand! I studied i really did but the most recent tutorial i cant even sovle a single qn out of 5. Life's getting dry in uni and the feeling of being cooped up in a small corner of my study room, staring at e questions and cracking yr head to solve e qns but to no avail is really a torment. I wanna break FREE!!
Suddenly i feel like going for overseas holidays, feel like putting everything aside and travel to different parts of e world. Frankly speaking S'pore is 2 boring... no clean crystal clear sea water for snorkelling or do some nice nice water sports. No 4 seasons. 2 developed 2 stressful and in S'pore speed limit is onli 90km/hr yeah. I'm being cooped up! But i don't have e financial power n time to travel as of now.....
I received this piece of devastating news from e dentist days ago n i din know the truth was so much worse than i have expected. I went to replace e fluoride filling which had dropped off from my front tooth and to my horror the cavity has became bigger! The dentist told me its gonna be the last time he could replace e filling for e cavity is realli big and my that my front tooth might chipped off if i were to bite something real hard. If this really happens, i will have to go for teeth crown, a special single artificial tooth. It cost around 750-1500!!!! Man shits happen now n then and i hate to let this dental issue eat into my savings for my class 2 bike. Its realli getting on my nerve!
Chance upon this nice song on power 98 and this song simply keeps playing on my mind. Anyway this song is ' The man who cant be moved' I also want to be e man who cant be moved haha when it comes to waiting for someone who i love. hehe.


Posted by ShaDow Knight

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum