Monday, September 29, 2008 at 10:28 AM |  
A simple action which i tot everyone would dismissed it as a normal casual conversation but no it stirred alot of misunderstandings and worst of all i got scolded by my leader. I got to admit i was very furious at e very moment you rained scoldings on me but after i reflected on e whole incident after i cooled down, i realised u do have yr reasons for scolding me and i know it was partly my fault too.

But you see it was actually nth at all!! Maybe sometimes e way i do things is alittle bit too straight forward and they tend to be misunderstood. Grace i'm so sorry really but i do hope u understand tat i meant nth at all. Sorry if my way of handling stuffs seem questionable but e truth is my intention is very very simple,just so simple nth to be doubtful of. Maybe i shd have put myself in yr shoes and see things from yr perspective which i failed to do so and i regretted for not doing so. I just want to let u know that i'm 21 and i am matured enough to think for myself and to draw clear lines between whats wrong n right. Believe me my intention is simple but i do understand from your side.

All in all i reali wanna clear up e mess. Hope we can clear things up after we have a talk.
Posted by ShaDow Knight

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum