Saturday, December 15, 2007 at 7:42 PM |  
Sad to say that i had just failed my class 2B lesson 7 at SSDC once again.

It was my 2nd attempt for this crucial lesson 7 which is a barrier to my TP test and i have once again disappointed myself. All because of one stupid immediate failure and it cost me the whole lesson! Other than that my circuit and public road riding were generally good as i have only accumulated 8 pts for the whole entire evaluation. Man i should have passed i should have passed! I kept telling myself that on the way home. Sigh~~~

TP test seems to be drifting further and further away from me and i guess the earliest TP date i can book is maybe late Feb or even worse still March! God knows how many TP test i have to take before earning my Class 2B licence. But i try not to be so hard on myself , just got to try and try until i succeed and the licence will be mine eventually. Well its just a matter of time.

Happened to meet this girl from the same lesson 7 group, she is a slightly above average looking girl but there is just something so attractive about her which cant take my eyes off her haha! On the way to YCK MRT station i saw her standing at one corner waiting for someone and i don't know why, i actually waved and smiled at her and she smiled back haha. Believe me her smile is really captivating n sweet =)

Sian will be gg to malaysia for some special ocassion i don't what LA i just know because of this dreadful trip i can only go for my lesson 7 on 26th Dec ! Very long leh........ Really hope i can pass on my third attempt. I want a motorbike. I want a motorbike. I want a motorbike. I want a motorbikeeee!!!



-An expert in anything was once a beginner-
Posted by ShaDow Knight

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum