Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 8:09 AM |  
Hooray! I just passed my class2B lsson 7 and i have already booked my TP test on the 21st Feb. That is the earliest date so far and it seems kindda long but i tell myself to be patient and good things will definitely come to me. =) Actually my lesson 7 supposed to be on the 26th Dec but this afternoon when i browsed through the available time slots for the rest of this week, i happened to see there is a 8:10pm session available so i decided to give it another shot and luckily i passed! Though i passed, the instructors still pointed out few of my mistakes like wobbling and incorrect posture and it looks like i have to go for more revisions more practices. =\

Actually during the evaluation i committed one immediate failure by dropping my right foot at the traffic light junction, luckily the instructor didn't notice it and so i got away with it hehe! I know it myself that my judgement on the road is still not good enough so the only way to improve on it is to go for more revisions.

Haha I got to pillion this damn cute girl from SIM during the pillion riding session after the evaluation. Haha i have never sit that close to a total stranger b4! Strange thing was no one from our lesson group volunteered to pair up with her so i pair up with her lor! =P Haha her pillion riding damn scary la haha and i actually feared for my own safety man LOL and she just kept saying sorry sorry sorry...haha and i just kept saying nvm nvm slowly take your time hahaha...

Haha so Lets jia you for TP test! Hope i can pass on first attempt!



-If you are attacking too well, you are walking into an ambush-
Posted by ShaDow Knight

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum