Monday, December 24, 2007 at 7:50 PM |  
Juz came back from Malaysia yesterday around noon time. The bloody 4hr plus bus journey from Melaka back to Singapore was really damn boring.....I went back to Singapore with my male cousin and once we reached the woodlands custom, we hailed a taxi and then home sweet home! haha..

This particular trip was very different, got to witness how much my younger malaysian cousins have grown up over the past 6 yrs and of course the new members in the whole Malaysian family circle. My uncle's house,the main gathering area, had also undergo a great tremendous change. Malaysian way of life is really very simple yet interesting unlike Singapore,the only thing which pales in comparison with Singapore is the level of security and entertainment there. It will probably be another few yrs b4 i can get to visit my relatives there again. Wonder how much changes will there be again..

This yr Christmas is a total no go for me! I realised i have lost the mood to celebrate Christmas. Friends asked me out for gathering but i refused to go. Christian friends asked me out to attend their church special events and i find all sort of excuses not to go..Thinking how crowded Orchard was, people shouting here and there ,pushing here and there and shouting vulgarities to voice out their displease totally turn me off! What can be more irritating when bo liao ppl ,armed with cans of foam spray, spray the foam on you mercilessly out of a sudden??!! U know how fights can easily spark off? And of course i do not wish to go to places that bring me bitter memories .\ /. Arghhh...!!!!! Think of it actually makes my blood boils beyond its boiling point! I hate girls who left their bf for another guy whom they so call more suitable partner when their bf are serving their ass off in millitary camp!!! I hope you all get yr retribution soon..And i mean a ugly retribution!!! Nvm the route is still long i know i can find a girl who is meant for me, someone who is more worthy of my love. =)

Haha TP test is drawing near!! haha somebody actually cancelled his of her TP test on 10th Jan! So i cancelled my 21st Feb test and booked the earlier 10th Jan slot! hehe! But that doesn't mean i can pass on first attempt though but at least i don't have to wait that long...

Hope i can find back the celebratory mood for Christmas Day...
Posted by ShaDow Knight

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum