Saturday, December 15, 2007 at 7:51 AM |  
Haha just created a new blog and here is my first post~! =)

Basically a new blog a new chapter of my life. I have just completed my 1yr 10mths tour of duty in the Singapore armed forces as a commando by vocation around 1plus mth ago.

Officially ORDed on 5th Nov2007 =)


Throughout this period of stay in SAF , alot of sad and happy events had taken place and of course not to mention those hardships i went through together with my brothers. Frankly speaking, this 1yr 10mth has moulded me into a stronger person, a physically and mentally stronger person. So a civilian once again and i gonna embark on a new chapter of my life =)


Here are some photos taken during my ORD parade




5th Company
6th Company
A slow march out Mi in no.1 =)

Mi and Eugene 3 commandos 3 brothers FOR HONOUR AND GLORY!




Haha yup first post done =)


Yawn gonna sleep soon tml i have to wake up early at 7 am for my class 2B last lesson(7) before i can book for my Traffic Police TEST! Hope i can clear my lesson 7 2nd tml! Pray hard!!

-Life's good but why not make it better?-

Posted by ShaDow Knight

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum