Monday, December 17, 2007 at 4:04 AM |  
It has been raining like hell recently and i simply hate it! I can't go running i cant go swimming i cant go cycling i cant do any form of outdoor activities! Even going out is so troublesome! Bound to get a little bit wet here and there even if i try to shield myself from the pouring rain with a umbrella! Hai monsoon season please be over soon... stop freezing the night , stop robbing colours from the earth and most importantly stop dampening my mood!



Woke up today at around 12pm with a bad stinky mood probably because i slept away half of the day plus my mum was making noise how lazy i am recently, how much time i spent on bed and not working etc etc. Its not that i don't want to work , its just that i want to complete my Class 2B lesson 7 before i go for job hunting. Lesson 7 slots are very few and those time slots will defintely crash with my working hours.and I just want to clear the lesson as soon as possible and book for Traffic Police test before i can set my mind to look for a temp job before Uni.Talking about job...damn it i hate working! I heard all sort of funny stories from my friends who are working currently and i hate to put myself in their situations! Imagine you committed the slightest mistake and they make a big fuss out of it and keep blaming you and keep coming down hard on you? Oh my given my characters i don't how would i react...But still i know it myself no work no money and no money= no motorbike -_-'' ( must get my licence first though sian... ) So it still boils down to this harsh unchanging fact - I have to work no matter what.


So basically the whole day has been doing nothing but surfing net, playing my x box 360 and watching tv. All because of the rain! If not i would love to go for a long run at sembawang bottle tree village.

Still remember before ORD the whole bunch of us were talking about going for scuba diving course and kickboxing sessions after we ORD but it seems now that all of us are busy with our own stuffs, either busy working or busy doing other things. Haha talking about it i guess the whole idea of organising these activities was to fuel our eagerness to ORD, it was to make us look forward to those days after we ORD and to make us feel even happier when we ORD. But after ORD, its a totally different story. Just hope we can really find time together and go for at least one scuba diving trip!


This friday evening will be going off to Malaysia lo... It has been like six yrs since i last visited my relatives there? Time really flew, i wonder how my younger cousins there look like now. Hope my stay there won't be that boring and dry. Arghhhh still crazy about motorbikeee!!!



-People always talk of dying for their country but not killing for their country-
Posted by ShaDow Knight

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum